Written By: Steve Whittington, Vice President of Marketing and CommunicationsAug 02, 2011
In many ways this product is nothing new, but this product is part of new specialization occurring with trailer products. Let me explain.
Living Quarter units for horse trailers have been around for a long time and the idea originated from cowboys tired of sleeping in the trucks and being on the rodeo circuit more than they were at home.
This evolved to include weekend riders and then weekend warriors thus the RV industry followed suit creating toy haulers. In many ways the living quarters began to outstrip the original purpose of the trailers which was move something somewhere.
In my career, the need for simple sleeping accommodation with a trailer has been a constant request. Over the years the options have been as follows:
- High End LQ units
- Custom built units
- Customer modified units (customer takes a stock unit and makes what they need)
- Unit vented and the customer throws in a mattress
- A Simple pull out allows for affordable, quick, comfortable accommodation.
- The pull out allows for full use of the trailer box
- The unit can be customized for different cargo (extra height for side by side units, or extra length) or more features: Awning, Stereo, water, base cabinets, the list goes on.
- The unit is all aluminum so it will not rust, light to pull plus it is stylishly designed (the triple wedge front really stands out)
So if you are looking for a trailer which can haul all your toys and then provide decent sleeping accommodation the Nash Car Rage Camper is your unit.
Ask any of our product specialists for more details.
Tell us what you think? Has the missing link between camper and hauler finally been filled?
Posted in Product Information | Tagged with Toy Hauler Camper Trailer Camper Trailers Toy Trailers Toy Trailers Toy Hauler Trailers Living Quarter Trailer | More articles by Steve Whittington