Satake Scan Master II
Please Call For Pricing
ScanMaster IE - Monochromatic Visible Spectrum Sorting
The ScanMaster IE is equipped with the latest development of CCD cameras viewing from front and rear. With two cameras per 100mm of product, multi-CCD cameras and 360° viewing capability, the user will be able to remove the smallest defects to give very high quality final product. Incorporated in the machine is a patented circuit which may be applied to divide accept or reject by the size of the given spot. Colour intensity may also be controlled hence the dividing line between accept and reject can be determined by the operator.
The ScanMaster IE is ideally suited to all types of peanuts, almonds, coffee, beans and plastics. Typical Foreign Material contaminants removed include discoloured, damaged and mouldy product.
The ScanMaster IE may be connected to factory PLC units, or directly to a personal computer through the use of an optional line driver card.
FEATURES & OPTIONS:
- Simultaneous Light and Dark trips for maximum defect removal capability
- Intuitive full colour touch screen display
- Preset background and lamp intensity reference points for ease of changeover from one product to another
- Product sampling tubes for on-line product sampling
- Integrated Ground Fault Interrupt system for safety improvement
- Remote or local operation mode
- Status indications used throughout system for simple trouble shooting plus diagnostic display, maintenance log and run time statistics provide the tools to increase production effectiveness and reduce downtime.
Flaman Sales and Rentals
Hwy 16 & 71st Street
Saskatoon, SK, Canada